Sunday, February 14, 2010

back



It took me a while, almost a year to be quite precise but here i am again. Lots of things have happened in the past 12 months. Finished college, got graduated, made renovations in my bedroom...i guess that's that. Well anyway, this year seems brighter and brighter and to start it well, i took me some vacations and in one week time, i'll be leaving on a jet plane all the way to the first world. 4 cities. 4 countries. 20 days. Will have more on that trip later. In the meantime, me and James Brown above would like you to welcome back "Melting Pot". The estetic on the blog has been toned down (considering the look of the previous one which btw is still intact as I left it, you can still see it on its original site) but the feeling's the same. Hope you dig it.
X

No comments: